Thursday, January 8, 2009

What to Expect

I will be visiting the Danvers Monster Mini Golf and getting an inside view and interviewing Peter Cali on January 31st for my blog. I am reading "Making Birthday Cards: 24 Easy Projects for a Special Birthday Greeting" Stephanie Weightman and I will be reviewing it when I am done. I ordered a bunch of birthday supply catalogs and will be comparing them when they come in.
I will be hosting a birthday card craft-time at Franklin Public Library on Tuesday January 27th from 3:30-5 in the public meeting room. All the cards will be given to Birthday Wishes for the children living in shelters, who will be receiving birthday parties courtesy of this fabulous organization. Artbeat in Franklin is also interested in this endeavor. I'll keep you posted on the details for this. I also have a lot of exciting things happening with my book, the details are posted on my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment